Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
Do you have any of these in your fridge?
Agropur Cooperative is recalling various milk products from stores due to the presence of sanitizer, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Product details are listed below:
The products were sold in Ontario and Quebec.
Food contaminated with sanitizer residue may not look or smell spoiled but can still cause symptoms such as nausea, upset stomach, or vomiting if consumed.
The CFIA confirms one reported illness associated with the consumption of these products.
Residents are advised to check if they have any of these products in their kitchen and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
- Ontario to end streaming in Grade 9, early years suspensions
- Fatal Mount Hope crash a result of speed and impairment: Hamilton Police
- Trudeau takes a pass on meeting this week with Trump, Lopez Obrador
- Hamilton-raised theatre star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after months of complications from COVID-19
- Hamilton family-run business poised for growth even amid global pandemic