UPDATE: Police identify victim of suspicious death in Hamilton
The investigation into a suspicious death in Hamilton is ongoing.
Shortly after 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, an unknown vehicle dropped off a man at Juravinski Hospital with serious injuries.
The hospital staff were advised by a witness that he was near the emergency entrance and required help.
“Medical staff responded and attempted life saving measures on the victim, however he was later pronounced deceased at the hospital,” police say. “Hamilton Police were then contacted and responded shortly after.”
He is identified as 24 year old Hamilton man Kyle John Richardson (Adams).
The incident has been deemed a criminally suspicious death and is being investigated by the Major Crime Unit.
“Police are seeking assistance from the public on where Kyle was last night and who Kyle may have been associating with. Investigators continue to search for the location where Kyle sustained his injuries.”
Anyone who may have information or video surveillance near Juravinski Hospital is asked to call police at 905-546-3843 or 905-546-4167.
Surveillance photos courtesy of Hamilton Police
- Here's what you need to know before heading out to one of Hamilton's pools
- Hamilton announces mandatory ban on outdoor water use
- Police searching for suspect of attempted murder at park in Hamilton
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested for attempted murder following stabbing in Hamilton
- Hamilton man wins massive lotto cash prize
- UPDATE: Police identify taxi that dropped off now deceased Hamilton man at hospital
- Police investigating suspicious death of man in Hamilton
- Man found outside Juravinski was run over by salt truck: Hamilton Police
- Hamilton man found with 'suspicious injuries' at St. Joe's: Police
- UPDATE: Police seeking public's assistance in Hamilton's 6th homicide of the year