Today expected to be the busiest day of the holidays for Pearson Airport
If you’re catching a flight today, you might find Pearson Airport a little more crowded than usual.
According to a report from the Greater Toronto Airports Authority, today is expected to have the most passenger traffic through Pearson Airport—Canada’s busiest airport.
This year, passenger traffic is up by two per cent compared to last year, Over the last 10 years, passenger traffic has been increasing year over year.
Due to the increased volume, travelers are advised to show up a little earlier than normal to account for potential delays during check-in and security checks.
However, travelers need not worry too much about having to wait for an extended period of time, as Pearson is fully staffed to account for the increase in the number of travelers.
- Hamilton Police involved in investigation in East Hamilton, residents asked to avoid area
- Paying for parking in Hamilton just got easier (and more expensive!)
- City of Hamilton amends bylaw to make way for more patios
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Board of Health to debate mandatory masking in Hamilton this week
- Weather conditions resulting in flight delays and cancellations at Pearson Airport
- Multiple flights delayed at Pearson Airport due to snow
- 10 Pearson Airport taxi and limo drivers dead: union president
- Passengers and employees at Pearson airport must now wear masks ‘at all times’
- What Happened to Terminal 2 at Pearson Airport?