The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
Good news for those who will be attempting to hide from the spread of COVID-19, you'll still be able to do so with a cold beer or two (unfortunately, you won't be able to enjoy one during the game, since most major sports leagues have suspended games).
The Beer Store has announced it will remain open despite the spread of COVID-19.
However, according to the announcement, The Beer Store has adopted stricter precautions and hygiene procedures that all store employees will be required to adhere to, in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
"We will continue communication with our workers, managers, including our joint Health & Safety Committees by keeping our employees and customers' health and safety a priority," The Beer Store said in a release.
Additionally, while stores remain open for now, this could change as the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve.
- One man dead in double shooting in Hamilton
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Hamilton grandmother to spoil grandkids with lotto winnings
- No mask, no service: City of Hamilton moving toward mandatory face coverings
- A special weather statement in effect for Hamilton
- Some Beer Store locations will remain open in Hamilton on Thanksgiving
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Hamilton
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Hamilton
- LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic