The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, The Beer Store has announced it will be reducing its hours.
As of March 19, stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and regular hours--10 a.m. to 6 p.m.--on Sundays (stores that are only open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. will not be affected).
Additionally, as of March 19, The Beer Store will not be collecting empties until at least March 31.
Further, stores may be limiting the number of people allowed inside at a single time to protect both customers and employees from coming into close proximity with each other and potentially contracting and spreading the virus.
The Beer Store is reminding potential customers that they will continue to offer Beer Xpress home delivery and in-store pick up in select communities, including most of the GTA, Ottawa, and Kitchener-Waterloo--those who want to know more can visit their website.
- Weather Warning in effect for Hamilton
- Two people charged after being rescued from Lake Ontario in Hamilton
- Man and woman facing charges after firearms seized from Hamilton apartment
- Life-threatening injuries reported after Hamilton man struck by vehicle
- UNSOLVED: Hamilton woman found murdered in her home in 1991
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Hamilton
- Some Beer Store locations will remain open in Hamilton on Thanksgiving
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Hamilton