Taco Bell Canada launches new wine to pair with classic menu item
Good news for those who are fans of wine and Taco Bell.
The popular fast-food chain announced they are launching a new beverage that pairs perfectly with a classic menu option.
As of September 16, Canadians can enjoy the Toasted Cheesy Chalupa with a bottle of limited-edition Jalapeno Noir wine from Taco Bell Canada.
Made by Queenston Mile Vineyard in Ontario, Jalapeno Noir's notes of wild strawberry, cherry and beetroot complement the rich taste and crunchy texture of the beloved Toasted Cheesy Chalupa.
“Wine and cheese are simply meant to be together, so launching a new wine to go with the craveable, cheddary Toasted Cheesy Chalupa made perfect sense,” Kat Garcia, Director of Brand Marketing for Taco Bell, said in a news release.
“At Taco Bell Canada, we love to raise our glass to big, bold ideas that elevate our menu items, and pairing our Toasted Cheesy Chalupa with this Jalapeno Noir is no exception," she continued.
Ontario residents will be able to purchase a bottle of Jalapeno Noir, which comes in three unique labels, from Taco Bell's website, as well as from select locations via Uber Eats.
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- 17 Hamilton school bus routes cancelled
- Five places to go apple picking in Hamilton this Fall
- All COVID-19 cases in Hamilton schools for the week of September 14 to 19