Stolen property allegedly sold in "garage sale environment"
Hamilton police believe items stolen from a commercial property break-and-enter were then sold in a “garage sale environment”.
Between Sept. 23 and Sept. 30, suspects are believed to have broken into a commercial business located at 4351 Highway 6 in Glanbrook.
Police believe the suspects removed equipment used for painting and chroming metals and “likely sold them to unsuspected buyers on the property prior to the business owner’s knowledge of the illegal entry”.
Investigators are requesting anyone that attended the property, which is recognizable as with a red barn with “Dagleigh” written on the side, or has observed the stolen property in the attached pictures, to contact Detective Constable Ryan Komadowski at 905-546-8939 or Detective Sergeant Torrie at 905-546-2991.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com.
- Weapons stolen in Hamilton B&E remain outstanding: Police
- Hamilton Police search for suspects in multiple break and enters
- Hamilton police on the look out for stolen truck and driver
- Hamilton teens linked to robbery spree arrested: police
- Many stolen bikes still waiting to be reclaimed: Hamilton Police