Spring rolls recalled due to potential allergen
Residents with a milk allergy should be careful not to eat this product.
Pusateri’s Fine Foods is recalling Pusateri’s Fine Foods brand Spring Rolls from stores because they may contain milk, which is not declared on the label, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
The following products have been recalled:
As of February 28, there have been no reported sicknesses associated with the consumption of these products, which were distributed in Ontario.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased, the CFIA advises.
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Half of Canadians say governments are hiding something about COVID-19: poll
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman