Snow and cold expected for Family Day weekend in Hamilton
If you’ve been enjoying this relatively mild winter, you might be a bit disappointed to hear that some days will be quite chilly--and a little snowy--this Family Day long weekend in Hamilton.
According to Environment Canada, Friday will be quite cold--so you might want to postpone any outdoor activities if you can. The forecast is calling for a high of -7 during the day and -14 overnight.
Fortunately, things will be a bit warmer on Saturday, with a high of -3 anticipated. Temperatures will remain at -3 at night, and a 60 per cent chance of flurries.
On Sunday, we should hit a high of 1 degree with a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Monday is expected to be -1 during the day and remains at -1 throughout the night.
Are you planning to spend time outside this Family Day long weekend?
- Ontario to end streaming in Grade 9, early years suspensions
- Fatal Mount Hope crash a result of speed and impairment: Hamilton Police
- Hamilton family-run business poised for growth even amid global pandemic
- Trudeau takes a pass on meeting this week with Trump, Lopez Obrador
- Hamilton-raised theatre star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after months of complications from COVID-19