New BBQ Restaurant Opens in Downtown Hamilton
Smoke & Candy Barbecue Co. replaces the Fizz with some sizzle.
The owners of The Fizz Sodas + Sandwiches shop on King Street East recently closed up shop to renovate and they’ve reopened their storefront recently as Smoke & Candy — an extension of the popular local food truck.
The new restaurant will offer sandwiches and sodas from the Fizz menu but now it will also feature BBQ and Southern dishes.
For those who worry they can’t make the trip to the storefront, the food truck is still in operation and will, in fact, be putting in an appearance at Supercrawl and the 169th Ancaster Fair this fall.
So for those looking to get their fizz on or turn up the sizzle in their life — why choose one or the other? — Smoke & Candy is serving it all up.
- Police searching for suspect of attempted murder at park in Hamilton
- Hamilton man wins massive lotto cash prize
- Hamilton residents asked to cut back on outdoor water use
- Hamilton man to use lotto winnings to honour late wife
- UPDATE: Hamilton Police seek public's help in locating missing 15-year-old girl