Several Hamilton Beer Stores will be open on Labour Day
It's hard to believe that summer is almost over, but with fall (pumpkin spice lattes have already been unleashed) just around the corner, it's time to accept that the warmer months are drawing to a close.
But if you plan on ending summer with a bang (such as with a responsible, socially-distanced, capacity-limited BBQ), you might be happy to hear that a slew of Beer Store locations across Ontario will be open on Labour Day (Monday, Sept. 7).
In Hamilton, there are three.
The location at the Centre on Barton (1111 Barton St. E) will be open, as will the Parkdale and Barton street location (282 Parkdale N) will also be open on Monday.
On the mountain, the Beer Store on Fennell at Upper Gage (959 Fennell Ave. E) will also be open for business on the holiday.
All three locations will be open from 11 am to 6 pm.
Select stores will also be open in Toronto, Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Brantford, Mississauga, Brampton, Newmarket, Barrie, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Kingston and other municipalities.
For more information on the Beer Store and specific store information visit their website.
- Hamilton Police look to identify suspects in SUV arson
- Hamilton woman wanted on outstanding warrant now facing drugs, weapons charges
- Masks now mandatory in common areas of multi-unit buildings in Hamilton
- COVID-19: Hamilton up to 1,070 cases as province reports 425 new cases
- Hamilton's Levy wins Emmy for Schitt's Creek
- Some Beer Store locations will remain open in Hamilton on Thanksgiving
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Hamilton
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Hamilton