Several downtown Hamilton roads closed for police investigation
UPDATE: Hamilton Police say the roads in the area have reopened after officers successfully executed an arrest warrant.
Hamilton Police have closed several streets in the area of Catherine Street North Wednesday afternoon (August 12) as they conduct an investigation.
Police tweeted just after 1 p.m. that roads will be closed between Ferrie Street E and Simcoe Street E to vehicle and pedestrian traffic until the investigation has concluded.
The nature of the investigation has not yet been disclosed.
- 'I never won anything big before': Hamilton man wins top prize in OLG's Lottario draw
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Hamilton homicide victim identified; boyfriend charged with murder
- Mohawk College in Hamilton confirms first COVID-19 case
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in October 2020
- Roads closed due to police investigation in Hamilton
- Roads shut down for police investigation in Hamilton
- 403 in Hamilton closed both ways for police investigation
- UPDATE: Hamilton police conduct death investigation on Claremont Access, Jolley Cut reopened
- Road closed for police investigation in Hamilton