Power outage affecting more than 1,000 Hamilton residents
Some residents are without power this morning in Hamilton.
Shortly before 10:00 a.m., Alectra Utilities reported a power outage in the area from King Street West to Aberdeen Avenue and from Haddon Avenue South to Queen Street South.
Roughly 1187 homes and businesses are affected.
Crews have been dispatched to make repairs and the cause of the outage is being investigated.
Power is expected to return by 1:30 p.m. this afternoon.
- Another Hamilton long-term care home has declared a COVID-19 outbreak
- Big changes coming to HSR as they ramp up physical distancing measures
- Hamilton's National Steel Car to suspend operations
- Police searching for missing 83-year-old man from Hamilton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000