Popular pizzeria chain opens doors in Hamilton
A Quebec-based Italian restaurant and pizzeria chain with locations across the country has open the doors to their new Hamilton location.
View this post on Instagram
Hey #HamOnt, have you heard the latest? There’s a new Pizzeria in town. If you’re a fan of: *Hand tossed & stone fired pizzas *Handmade & authentically crafted pastas *Unique & shareable dishes (AKA Sfizi) *Personalized service as memorable as you are ….then it’s time you made your way down to 69 John Street South. We’re open today for lunch at 11am, and you bet we’ll be open for dinner tonight! #SeeYouSoon
Industria Pizzeria + Bar opened to the public this week at their new location at historic 69 John St. S.
The menu features “a fusion of authentic and current Italian cuisine - SFIZI Style…or Italy’s version of tapas.”
Judging from their Instagram, they offer a mouthwatering selection of hand-tossed stoned fired pizzas, homemade pastas, cocktails and fresh gelato, as well a host of other Italian desserts and shareable delicacies.
View this post on Instagram
If the clock goes back, does that give us more time for gelato? At Industria Hamilton, we have fresh, delicious and authentic gelato available every day! Our flavours rotate, so we’d recommend coming in often to see our new and unique selection. When you see a flavour you’d like, let us know - it’s best to sample first to know you love it! Once you decide, “One scoop, or three?” “What flavours can I expect?” *Double Chocolate Dip *Red Velvet *Cookies & Cream *Chocolate Mint *Peanut butter cup *Rocky Road *Dark Chocolate ….to name a few. But as we mentioned, our gelato rotates! Come enjoy them all! 69 John Street South COMING SOON….
Hamiltonians seem to be pretty excited by the arrival of the chain as the response on social media is pretty effusive.
“I don’t think i ever drooled over a salad until now,” wrote one Instagram user.
“Seriously pizza and gelato? You know your killing me with these post right?” said another.
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner from 11 a.m.
Main photo courtesy Industria Hamilton’s Instagram
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Half of Canadians say governments are hiding something about COVID-19: poll
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman
- New Italian eatery opens in Hamilton
- A very popular bubble tea chain coming to Hamilton
- COMING SOON: Historic Hamilton hot spot to open second location on Barton
- Popular Pizza Place Closes Down and Here's What's Coming in Hamilton
- Popular retail chain is now open in Burlington, bringing over 100 jobs