Police searching for missing 29-year-old Hamilton man
Police are searching for a missing man from Hamilton.
Twenty-nine-year-old Dakota Summers was last seen on September 12 leaving the St. Joseph's Forensic Psychiatry Unit. Summers was granted a day pass to leave the facility under the stipulation that he return the same day, but he never returned.
He’s believed to still be on the Hamilton Mountain.
Summers is described as Indigenous, approximately 6’2” tall, roughly 280 lbs, with short black hair. He has “Love” tattooed on his left hand, and “Faith” tattooed on his right hand. He was last seen wearing black clothing and black shoes.
Staff of St. Joseph’s and police are concerned for his safety.
Anyone who encounters Summers is instructed not to approach him, and call police immediatey.
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- 17 Hamilton school bus routes cancelled
- Five places to go apple picking in Hamilton this Fall
- All COVID-19 cases in Hamilton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police searching for woman who escaped from St. Joseph’s Forensic Psychiatry Unit in Hamilton
- Police still searching for Hamilton woman who escaped from St. Joseph’s Forensic Psychiatry Unit
- Police searching for missing 83-year-old man from Hamilton
- Police searching for missing 56-year-old woman from Hamilton
- AMBER ALERT: Police searching for missing 6 year old boy last seen in Hamilton