Police looking for missing 10 year old girl in Hamilton
The public's help is requested in finding a missing person.
Ten year old Teniah Earle was last seen leaving her residence around 4:00 a.m. today (Monday, August 3) and has since been reported missing.
She’s described as a black female, 5’5, with a slim build and short black hair. Police say she was wearing a long sleeve shirt, black and white leggings, generic running shoes, and a distinct multi-coloured backpack.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact police at 905-546-2963.
UPDATE: Earle has been found safe and is being reunited with her family, police report.
- 'I never won anything big before': Hamilton man wins top prize in OLG's Lottario draw
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Mohawk College in Hamilton confirms first COVID-19 case
- Hamilton homicide victim identified; boyfriend charged with murder
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in October 2020
- UPDATE: Police search for missing 10-year-old, Teniah Earle
- UPDATE: Hamilton Police seek public's help in locating missing 15-year-old girl
- Hamilton police looking for missing 16-year-old girl
- Hamilton police looking for missing 13 year old girl
- Police Searching For a Missing Girl Last Seen in Hamilton