Police investigating suspicious death of man in Hamilton
The recent death of a man in Hamilton has been deemed suspicious by police, who are currently investigating.
Police say an adult male in his 20s arrived at hospital at 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 1.
He had sustained serious injuries and died shortly after arriving at the hospital.
Hamilton Police’s Major Crime Unit is investigating the cirumstances of this incident and the victim’s next-of-kin are being notified.
More information to come.
- Hamilton man wins massive lotto cash prize
- UPDATE: Hamilton Police seek public's help in locating missing 15-year-old girl
- LATEST: No new cases of COVID-19 reported in Hamilton in two days
- 5 things we miss about the old Centre Mall
- Hamilton Police are investigating two more sex assaults in West Hamilton
- UPDATE: Police identify victim of suspicious death in Hamilton
- Police investigating suspicious death in Hamilton
- UPDATE: Police identify taxi that dropped off now deceased Hamilton man at hospital
- Police investigating suspicious incident in Hamilton
- Hamilton man found with 'suspicious injuries' at St. Joe's: Police