Police Asking For Help in Hamilton Homicide Investigation
Police are investigating a homicide that occurred in the east end of Hamilton.
On Sunday, September 29, at approximately 10:00 pm, Hamilton Police and Paramedics Services arrived at a residence inside 555 Queenston Road, in response to reports of a medical incident.
A male was located deceased and was determined to be a victim of a homicide.
The investigation is in the early stages and is being led by the Major Crime Unit. The next of kin of the man has not yet been located or notified.
A post mortem will be scheduled for later today (September 30) to determine the cause of death.
Police state that this incident is Hamilton’s 8th homicide of 2019.
Anyone with information that could assist police with the investigation is asked to contact Detective Geoff Burbidge at 905-546-4129.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or by submitting anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman
- Arrest made in "random killing" of 79 year old Hamilton woman: Police
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- UNSOLVED: Retired Hamilton schoolteacher found brutally murdered
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested
- Hamilton senior found dead in her apartment was victim of homicide: Police
- Hamilton Police investigating city's 13th homicide in 2019
- Hamilton police appeal for information on September robbery
- Hamilton Police urge witnesses to double homicide to come forward
- Man found dead inside vehicle in Ancaster field: police