PHOTOS: Popular Netflix series spotted filming in Hamilton
Popular Netflix superhero series The Umbrella Academy is back in Hamilton filming their next season.
Most recently, the production was spotted by Redditor chantellylace83 filming at the historic Corktown Pub on Young Street.
It appears a portion of Corktown was converted into an ‘old-timey’ pub. Redditors say they spotted actors and actresses in period costumes.
Filming was happening overnight and into the early morning hours Tuesday (Oct. 22), which caused a little traffic back up for early commuters.
Before now, the production has been spotted at Liuna Station, Ottawa Street, Gore Park and the International Village.
The show, based off a comic-book series, has been one of Netflix’s most popular and it follows the lives of a group of dysfunctional superheroes who are forced to reunite to save the world in a pretty short time period.
Have you spotted The Umbrella Academy filming in our city?
Photo courtesy Umbrella Academy Facebook page.
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- 17 Hamilton school bus routes cancelled
- Five places to go apple picking in Hamilton this Fall
- All COVID-19 cases in Hamilton schools for the week of September 14 to 19