Owner of Innovative Hamilton Brunch Spot to Open New Bar
Barton Village is abuzz once again with the news of a new watering hole taking up residence.
The owner of Motel Restaurant, the incredibly innovative brunch spot that opened in Barton Village just a couple years ago, is opening a new bar on the street, just doors down from Motel.
The Stardust will be opening later this fall at 353 Barton. St. and though details are scarce, judging from their Instagram, it looks like they will be offering cocktails and snacks (and maybe brunch?).
Given the abundance of local craft brewers in the area, I’d be willing to bet they’ll be offering up a stellar beer list.
One thing I think we can count on is if this place is coming from those who brought us Motel, we’re in for a treat.
- All COVID-19 cases in Hamilton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Five places to go apple picking in Hamilton this Fall
- Roads shut down for police investigation in Hamilton
- 17 Hamilton school bus routes cancelled
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases