New Ice Cream Shop Coming Soon to Hamilton
As construction along Locke Street starts to wrap up, businesses will be getting back into the swing of things and some new faces will be joining them.
La Creme de La Creme Creamery is opening up their second location at 170 Locke in the Spring of 2020.
This family-run chocolaterie and ice cream shop, which first opened in Burlington last year, specializes in Belgian Chocolate-dipped 100 per cent real soft ice cream.
They offer a variety of dips (white, milk, and dark chocolate foremost among them) as well as a number of fun toppings so no two cones or sundaes are alike.
Also, as the seasons change, Creme de La Creme will be serving up their Belgian Hot Cocoa which appears to be a customer favourite so far.
The Locke Street community is already abuzz on social media with the news of Creme de la Creme’s arrival on the Hamilton food scene. Looks like their chilly treats will be getting a warm welcome.
Photo courtesy Instagram
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Police allegedly locate drugs during traffic stop in Hamilton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military reports 'shocking' conditions in Ontario nursing homes