New Ice Cream Shop Coming Soon to Hamilton
As construction along Locke Street starts to wrap up, businesses will be getting back into the swing of things and some new faces will be joining them.
La Creme de La Creme Creamery is opening up their second location at 170 Locke in the Spring of 2020.
This family-run chocolaterie and ice cream shop, which first opened in Burlington last year, specializes in Belgian Chocolate-dipped 100 per cent real soft ice cream.
They offer a variety of dips (white, milk, and dark chocolate foremost among them) as well as a number of fun toppings so no two cones or sundaes are alike.
Also, as the seasons change, Creme de La Creme will be serving up their Belgian Hot Cocoa which appears to be a customer favourite so far.
The Locke Street community is already abuzz on social media with the news of Creme de la Creme’s arrival on the Hamilton food scene. Looks like their chilly treats will be getting a warm welcome.
Photo courtesy Instagram
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- 17 Hamilton school bus routes cancelled
- Five places to go apple picking in Hamilton this Fall
- All COVID-19 cases in Hamilton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Popular James North shop finds new home on Locke Street
- One of Hamilton's first legal pot shops looks to expand to Locke Street
- Locke St will be closed for seven Saturdays for pedestrians and street dining
- Luxury wellness boutique opens second shop on Locke Street in Hamilton
- Top 5 Locke Street patios that are now open