New Hamilton bar is perfect for those looking to get up to no good
There’s a new little hotspot in the Hamilton food and beverage scene and they’ve already earned a reputation for being pretty bad…and boujee.
Bad & Boujee celebrated their grand opening earlier this month and it seems they’re going to really shake things up at that end of John Street.
Located at 93 John St. S (where 905 Bar used to be), this eatery/nightclub features all things over the top and luxurious.
The menu includes items like the Crocodile Sushi Roll wrapped in Black Jamin’ Rice and Alligator squid ink sushi rolls and more familiar dishes like steak and poke bowls.
The cocktails look to be from another dimension, featuring concoctions like The smoking Green Out cocktail (which is served out of a bong), cucumber basil gin and tonic, and the Andromeda the Galaxy cocktail (which looks like a starry sky in a glass).
The decor is glamorously dark and brooding and oh so dramatic with gilded framed pictures of famous police headshots gracing the walls.
It’s the ideal establishment for those looking to get up to no good and find others in the same frame of mind.
The reviews so far, while not many, have been five stars and glowing.
“Amazing atmosphere! Seriously classy and the food and drinks are all amazing,” one Google reviewer wrote.
Everything about B & B screams over the top and sinfully indulgent and is bound to become a go-to destination for Hamiltonians looking to be bad and boujee.
Bad & Boujee is open Wednesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Photo courtesy Bad & Boujee Hamilton Instagram
- Another Hamilton long-term care home has declared a COVID-19 outbreak
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Big changes coming to HSR as they ramp up physical distancing measures
- Justin Trudeau says it would be a “mistake” for the U.S. to reduce amount of medical equipment coming into Canada
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle