New cafe and beer hall now open in Hamilton
Hamilton’s restaurant scene has just gotten bigger with the recent openings of two new locations.
1101 CafeBar, located on Cannon Street East near Ottawa Street, has officially opened as of Wednesday, November 13.
The cafe specializes in coffee and pastries, while transitioning into a bar in the evenings to serve cocktails and other drinks.
It’s tied to Osten Beerhall, a new beer hall (a German-style pub specializing in beer) that opened two days later on November 15.
1101 Cafebar is open everyday at 8:00 am and closes at 11:00 pm Sunday to Thursday and 2:00 am on Friday and Saturday.
Meanwhile, Osten Beerhall is open from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Monday to Friday and 11:00 am to 11:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday (open for brunch on weekends).
Have you checked out 1101 CafeBar or Osten Beerhall yet?
- Hamilton grandmother to spoil grandkids with lotto winnings
- Hamilton mountain road closure will be in effect for next two weekends
- Fennell closed due to collision in Hamilton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Talented Hamilton teen makes waves on social media
- Thousands of homes and businesses are without power in Hamilton
- Some Beer Store locations will remain open in Hamilton on Thanksgiving
- Coming soon: Beer hall's imminent opening has Hamiltonians atwitter
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Hamilton
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Owners of popular Ottawa Street eatery to open second restaurant