Budget airline Play offers Labour Day deals for European flights out of Hamilton
Published August 30, 2023 at 11:17 am
Labour Day and the start of a new school year may have many mourning the end of summer travel.
Budget Icelandic airline Play is keeping travel dreams alive with its Labour Day promotion for fall and spring getaways.
Between Aug. 30 and Sept. 4, Canadian travellers can book one-way flights starting from $159 to $209 out of Hamilton. The discounted fare applies to travel dates between Oct. 15 and March 2024.
For more information, visit flyplay.com/canada-offers.
Play provided the following top 5 destinations that it said offers the most savings for anyone from families and friends to solo adventurers:
- London: Parks and historic streets provide a picturesque fall backdrop to explore. Other sites to see include Iconic landmarks like the Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace. Local markets offer seasonal delights.
- Copenhagen: Visitors are attracted to the city’s cozy cafes, canals and architecture. It’s touted as the peak season for “hygge” (or the concept of coziness). Tivoli Gardens, whether with vibrant fall leaves or blooming flowers, is just one of many attractions.
- Berlin: A vibrant cultural scene, Brandenburg Gate, numerous museums and memorials are among the city’s popular sights and experiences. Spring is a time to explore Tiergarten Park and lively open-air markets.
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam’s famous tulips will be in full bloom during spring. Cruising the canals, visiting museums, and sampling Dutch delicacies are also popular activities.
- Iceland: Iceland has drawn visitors for its dramatic landscapes, the Northern Lights in the fall, or melting ice caves and glaciers in spring. Geothermal hot springs like the Blue Lagoon are huge attractions.