It's going to be a blistering hot week in Hamilton
Hopefully you enjoyed the somewhat cooler temperatures we’ve had recently, because the summer heat is planning to return in full force.
According to The Weather Network’s current forecast, daytime highs ranging from high 20s to low 30s are expected every day for the next seven days.
With the humidity, it’ll feel more like mid-to-high 30s on some days (feeling like a scorching 39 on Monday!).
Nighttime lows hovering around the low 20s will unfortunately provide little relief from the heat.
Along with the heat, also a chance of thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday, the Weather Network reports.
- 'I never won anything big before': Hamilton man wins top prize in OLG's Lottario draw
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Mohawk College in Hamilton confirms first COVID-19 case
- It's been a long road, but Burger Lab opens for business in Hamilton
- Hamilton homicide victim identified; boyfriend charged with murder