House of the week: Sweet updated bungalow in a beautiful Hamilton neighbourhood
This Place: This is a move-in-ready, well-maintained and updated bungalow ideally located for commuters and families.
Address: 336 Fiddler's Green Rd.
Big Selling Point: This home is situated on a beautifully landscaped, treed lot that features a pond. Inside, the home is tastefully decorated and updated.
Features: The eat-in kitchen is spacious and well-appointed with modern appliances and custom cabinetry and the main floor features a bright open-concept living room dining room space and beautifully finished basement.
$3,838 in taxes
700 to 1100 sq. ft. living space
80.45 x 150.00-foot lot size
One detached garage
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Another Hamilton long-term care home has declared a COVID-19 outbreak
- 'It's like a bad movie,' says Hamilton mayor of provincial COVID-19 modelling
- Hamilton family gifts $3.3M to local hospitals, researchers to help battle COVID-19
- Justin Trudeau says it would be a “mistake” for the U.S. to reduce amount of medical equipment coming into Canada
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- Ford government to update Real Estate and Business Brokers Act
- Interest in real estate declining during pandemic
- Here's What a Home Will Run You in 5 Hamilton Neighbourhoods
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton in December