House of the week: Sweet updated bungalow in a beautiful Hamilton neighbourhood
This Place: This is a move-in-ready, well-maintained and updated bungalow ideally located for commuters and families.
Address: 336 Fiddler's Green Rd.
Big Selling Point: This home is situated on a beautifully landscaped, treed lot that features a pond. Inside, the home is tastefully decorated and updated.
Features: The eat-in kitchen is spacious and well-appointed with modern appliances and custom cabinetry and the main floor features a bright open-concept living room dining room space and beautifully finished basement.
$3,838 in taxes
700 to 1100 sq. ft. living space
80.45 x 150.00-foot lot size
One detached garage
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- 17 Hamilton school bus routes cancelled
- Five places to go apple picking in Hamilton this Fall
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- All COVID-19 cases in Hamilton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- PHOTOS: The cheapest — and most expensive — homes sold in Hamilton in June
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- Here's What a Home Will Run You in 5 Hamilton Neighbourhoods