House of the Week: Quality and Convenience in This Stylish Stoney Creek Home
This Place: Stunning newly built home in the heart of Stoney Creek offers plenty of space, stylish living and convenient access to highways, schools, parks, public transit and shopping.
Address: 31 Warwick Rd.
Neighbourhood: Eastdale (Stoney Creek)
Big Selling Point: An open-concept main living space with vaulted ceilings with plenty of natural light streaming in from the abundant over-sized windows that floods the chef's kitchen that features a walk-in pantry. A Juliet balcony overlooks the airy living room with a huge gas fireplace.
Features: Situated in a lovely mature neighbourhood, professional landscaping enhances this stunning brick-facade home's curb appeal. The home was originally built for builder's own family, so the finishes and craftsmanship are readily evident in the California shutters and oak stairs and iron spindles. The massive kitchen boasts granite countertops and built-in stainless steel appliances. The finished basement houses an additional bedroom, gym and plenty of space for entertaining. This home has central vac, no carpets and an alarm system.
$5,930 in taxes (2019)
4 + 1 bedrooms
36.00ft x 175.03ft lot
Enough parking for six vehicles
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- Here's What a Home Will Run You in 5 Hamilton Neighbourhoods
- Ride-like features coming to Cineplex location in Stoney Creek
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton in January
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton