House of the week: Luxury cottage living in the city
This Place: This spectacular newly built waterfront bungalow offers the comfort of cottage living in the heart of the city.
Address: 16 Lakeshore Dr.
Neighbourhood: Stoney Creek
Big Selling Point: Two words: Private Beach.
- Incredible backyard backing on to a rare private beach. An entertainer's paradise!
- Gourmet kitchen with massive island, quartz countertops and stainless steel backsplash.
- Stunning open concept kitchen and living room with fireplace and breathtaking views of the lake.
- Vaulted ceilings with wood panelling.
- A modern master bedroom with a spacious, spa-like ensuite.
- Plenty of parking for party guests.
- Large main bath with huge soaker tub with jets.
- $7,501 in taxes
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2,368 sq.ft. detached bungalow
- 4-car garage, 14 parking spaces.
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- PHOTOS: Live, work and play on Hamilton's Barton Street in these gorgeous lofts
- It's going to be a blistering hot week in Hamilton
- Construction work starting soon at sports arena in Hamilton
- UNSOLVED: Hamilton woman found murdered in her home in 1991
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- PHOTOS: The cheapest — and most expensive — homes sold in Hamilton in June
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton