House of the week: Family-friendly Stoney Creek stunner
This Place: Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood with fantastic schools, plenty of green space and convenient access to highways, shopping and restaurants.
Address: 63 Highbury Dr.
Neighbourhood: Stoney Creek
Big Selling Point: The open-concept living room, kitchen and kitchenette are bright, tastefully appointed and oh so welcoming.
Features: The home features more than 2,300 sq.-ft. of living space, with three bedrooms and a loft area (great for an office!) and three large bathrooms a finished basement. The open-concept living space features nine-foot ceilings and hardwood floors. The upgraded kitchen boasts brand new quartz countertops, glass backsplash, extended cabinetry and berber floors. Curb appeal is enhanced with the large new asphalt driveway.
$4,334 in taxes
2,300 sq. ft. living space
Parking for four cars
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Hamilton Police involved in investigation in East Hamilton, residents asked to avoid area
- Paying for parking in Hamilton just got easier (and more expensive!)
- SIU investigating shooting in Hamilton
- City of Hamilton amends bylaw to make way for more patios
- Ontario expected to extend state of emergency to cover gap with new bill
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- PHOTOS: The cheapest — and most expensive — homes sold in Hamilton in April
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton in March