House of the week: Cosy country bungalow in Waterdown
This Place: A gorgeously renovated bungalow on a half-acre lot in the highly desirable community of Waterdown.
Address: 577 Dundas St. E.
Big Selling Point: The entire house has been tastefully renovated and the main floor features an open-concept design bursting with natural light. The finished basement features a gas fireplace and is ready for someone to put their stamp on it.
Features: This rural property is nestled amongst a host of mature trees and is located close to schools, shopping, trails and highway access.
$4,117 in taxes
1 four-piece bathroom
71 x 284.82 foot lot size
Parking for 10 cars
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Several downtown Hamilton roads closed for police investigation
- Hamilton man facing several charges in relation to downtown drug bust
- Back to school in Hamilton: Here's the public school board's latest plan for reopening
- Skies will be clear in Hamilton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- UNSOLVED: No trace of missing Hamilton woman has ever been found
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- Ford government to update Real Estate and Business Brokers Act
- Interest in real estate declining during pandemic