House of the Week: Massive House in the Country
This Place: This custom-built palace is nestled on a beautifully landscaped 20-acre rural property in Flamborough.
Address: 409 7th Concession Rd E.
Big Selling Point: The attention to detail and design in this custom-built, 8,800 sq.-ft. home is nothing short of breathtaking. The backyard oasis features a 20’X40’ in-ground pool, a cabana, and hot tub.
Features: The huge modern kitchen features a large island with Miele and Sub Zero appliances. The massive light-filled great room houses a gas fireplace and billiards table. The expansive master suite oozes romance with a dual-sided fireplace and spa ensuite. There is a fully-equipped gym and two three-car garages.
$9,630.54 in taxes
20-acre lot size
Parking for 34 cars
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- Ford government to update Real Estate and Business Brokers Act
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton in December
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton
- What Can You Do if a Real Estate Deal Falls Through?