House of the week: A little bit of country within Hamilton city limits
This Place: This spacious side-split home in highly sought-after Ancaster is situated on a massive lot with no neighbours off the back, in amongst a number of new custom-built homes.
Address: 127 Glancaster Rd.
Big Selling Point: This home is located in a beautiful neighbourhood close to all amenities, including easy highway access, schools and shopping. Its convenient rural setting offers a country style of living within city limits.
Features: The home features four bedrooms and two bathrooms, a light and bright living room with a wood-burning fireplace and a nice sized eat-in kitchen with a roomy pantry. The oversized driveway can accommodate up to five cars.
$3,767 in taxes
4-level side split
54.66 x 239.99-foot lot size
1 car garage plus parking for 5 cars on oversized driveway
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Hamilton Police investigating two sex assaults in East End
- Locke Street South: The cost of doing business on Hamilton's most popular block
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Ontario to review COVID-19 symptoms list for schools, minister says
- Top 5 places for poutine in Hamilton
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton in February
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- PHOTOS: The cheapest — and most expensive — homes sold in Hamilton in June