House of the week: A little bit of country within Hamilton city limits
This Place: This spacious side-split home in highly sought-after Ancaster is situated on a massive lot with no neighbours off the back, in amongst a number of new custom-built homes.
Address: 127 Glancaster Rd.
Big Selling Point: This home is located in a beautiful neighbourhood close to all amenities, including easy highway access, schools and shopping. Its convenient rural setting offers a country style of living within city limits.
Features: The home features four bedrooms and two bathrooms, a light and bright living room with a wood-burning fireplace and a nice sized eat-in kitchen with a roomy pantry. The oversized driveway can accommodate up to five cars.
$3,767 in taxes
4-level side split
54.66 x 239.99-foot lot size
1 car garage plus parking for 5 cars on oversized driveway
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Another major downtown Hamilton street to be converted to two-way
- Hamilton Police searching for man wanted in break and enters
- LATEST: Hamilton waterfalls continue to attract crowds as city's death toll climbs to 36
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Hamilton's iconic pizza provider is reopening next week
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Get Ready for the Spring Real Estate Market with New Era Real Estate
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton in February
- PHOTOS: The cheapest -- and most expensive -- homes sold in Hamilton
- Here's What a Home Will Run You in 5 Hamilton Neighbourhoods