Here's How Hamiltonians Can Get on Family Feud Canada
Are you a Mississauga resident who thinks you have what it takes to win a game show? If so, here’s your chance to prove it!
The popular game show ‘Family Feud’ is airing in Canada this Fall, and the show is looking for families from across the country to come and hit the buzzer!
Families of 5 can apply by submitting a 3-to-5-minute long video that shows off what makes them unique and a fit for the show. All family members must have a permanent Canadian residency to qualify.
Families are encouraged to be creative with their videos to separate themselves from other applicants. The wilder, the better, as the show is known for its eccentric contestants.
Families that make it through to the next round will be invited to audition in person, where they will get a chance to play a trial game against other contestants. The live auditions will begin in August and will continue until mid-October.
All entrants must be 18 years or older as of September 1, to apply.
Family Feud Canada will be airing this Fall on CBC.
If you and your family want to take the chance and apply for the show, you can do so here.
Photo courtesy of Family Feud’s Instagram
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman
- Arrest made in "random killing" of 79 year old Hamilton woman: Police
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Hundreds of Hamilton residents without power Monday morning
- These are the most family-friendly employers in Canada
- Students arrested for weapons charges after on-line feud in Hamilton
- Cineplex Family Favourites getting festive in November
- Government providing extra $300 per child to families receiving Canada Child Benefit
- 5 things to do on Family Day in Hamilton