Here's How Hamiltonians Can Get a Free Coffee Twice a Month
Do you need a coffee to get your day going? Here's you chance, Hamilton, to get a free cup twice a month at 7-Eleven.
Until the end of the year, registered 7Rewards members can now get a free small hot beverage on the 7th and 11th of every month at all 7-Eleven locations across Canada.
Coffee fans can try a limited-edition assortment of hot beverages available at 7-Eleven this fall including:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Hershey's SKOR Hot Chocolate.
- Mexican Hacienda Miravalles Organic Coffee.
You will also be able to enjoy 7-Eleven's Rainforest Alliance Certified 100% Caldas Colombian Coffee, and come November, the new Peppermint Mocha.
There is also no extra charge for different customizations at the 7-Eleven coffee bar so that you can make a drink any way you want.
You can learn more about 7-Eleven Canada's Hot Beverage Program here.
Photo courtesy of 7-Eleven Canada
- Hamilton Police involved in investigation in East Hamilton, residents asked to avoid area
- Paying for parking in Hamilton just got easier (and more expensive!)
- City of Hamilton amends bylaw to make way for more patios
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Board of Health to debate mandatory masking in Hamilton this week