Hamilton Police searching for man wanted in break and enters
Hamilton Police are searching for a man wanted in connection with a number of break and enters and who has several outstanding warrants for his arrest.
Police say as a result of several investigations into a series of residential and commercial break and enter incidents that occurred in March and April 2020, Joshua Law has been identified as a suspect.
There are currently multiple warrants outstanding for his arrest. Hamilton Police believe Law is aware of the warrants and is actively evading police.
Law, who is known to live a 'transient lifestyle,' according to police, is described as a caucasian man standing 5' 8" tall and weighing 150 lbs.
Law is facing the following charges:
- Break and Enter x 7
- Theft under $5000 x 4
- Possession under $5000
- Mischief under $5000
- Fail to attend court
- Fail to comply with probation x 10
- Fail to comply with release order x 2
Anyone with information about these incidents or about Law's whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Constable Yuill of the Fugitive Unit by calling (905)546-8911 or Detective Constable Boris Iveljic of the BEAR Unit at (905)961-7359.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com
- Hamilton Police search for man wanted in connection to commercial break and enters
- Hamilton Police ID man wanted for Mountain break and enters
- Hamilton Police arrest and ID suspect in series of break-and-enter sex assaults in West End
- Man Wanted For Multiple Charges Turns Himself in to the Hamilton Police
- Hamilton man wanted for Mountain break and enters arrested