Hamilton gyms and fitness centres offering online services during COVID-19 pandemic
Fitness is a lifelong and never-ending journey, which is why right now you may be searching for ways to work out and keep fit during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While most non-essential facilities throughout the city have closed, including gyms, fear not! These Hamilton gyms/fitness centres are offering online services or workout plans to help residents stay fit even when they’re stuck at home.
This is an expanding list and will be updated with more gyms over time.
Goodlife Fitness: Offering members free access to at-Home workouts
YMCA: YThrive Youtube channel posting daily home fitness videos
STAC Training: Social Distancing 30 Day Challenge with weekly fitness goals
CC Fitness: Offering custom workouts based on whatever equipment you have at home
CrossFit Opus: Facebook group for members includes daily home workout videos
CrossFit Odeon: Facebook group for members posting at-home workouts
The Energy Lab: Offering online classes for members via Facebook and livestreaming classes
Allure Fitness: Posting home workouts on Facebook and running an at-home mini workout contest
F45 Training: Uploading workout videos with live coaching tips for members
Fit4Less: Emailing members with free at-home workouts
Modo Yoga Hamilton: Offering a free month of live online classes
FitWithin: Sharing fitness and yoga videos in a Facebook group for members
Brass Beauties: 14 Day Lockdown Challenge with daily exercises
Versatility Functional Performance: Three day home workout with workout routines and videos
Louden Kinetics: Offering free virtual classes to members
Strollerfit Hamilton: Private group with online resources for members
The Training Loft: Offering 30 minute virtual workouts, 1-2 times per day.
Special thanks to our Facebook community! If you know a gym or fitness centre that’s not on this list, please let us know in the comments.
- Hamilton Police look to identify suspects in SUV arson
- Hamilton's Levy wins Emmy for Schitt's Creek
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- Masks now mandatory in common areas of multi-unit buildings in Hamilton
- Ontario government says gyms and fitness centres can increase capacity limits
- Leaving your kids home alone? City of Hamilton offering online safety training
- Planet Fitness announces customers will be required to wear masks
- GoodLife Fitness and Fit4Less clubs closing across Canada
- Struggling boutique gyms navigate unique COVID-19 pandemic challenges