Hamilton firefighters dealing with small fire in abandoned building at St Joseph's Healthcare
First responders are dealing with a fire in an abandoned building in Hamilton.
Currently, the Hamilton Fire Department and Hamilton Police Services are responding to a fire in an abandoned building at the West 5th Street Campus of Saint Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton.
There is no information regarding the origin of the blaze, but it is not considered serious.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Hamilton's National Steel Car to suspend operations
- Hamilton's escarpment stairs are now closed until further notice
- VIDEO: Hamilton Paramedics give birthday surprise to 10 year old girl
- Police looking for 40-year-old man from Hamilton
- Fire Department Responds To Accidental Fire Near Residential Building In Hamilton
- First responders dealing with gas-fed fire in Hamilton
- Fire department investigating apartment fire in Hamilton
- First responders dealing with fire in Hamilton
- Hamilton building owner fined $7,500 for obstructing fire inspection