Hamilton drivers can expect delays at this busy intersection in the coming weeks
Starting Monday (Jan. 13), motorists will not be able to turn right onto Cannon Street from Sherman Avenue for upwards of seven weeks.
"To allow Bell to complete manhole repairs," a news release from the City of Hamilton says, "The northbound right turning lane from Sherman Avenue to Cannon Street East will be closed beginning Monday, January 13 for approximately seven weeks."
Weather permitting, the project is expected to be completed by Friday, February 28, the city says.
Motorists may experience delays.
Main image courtesy Alan Levine via Flickr.
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman
- Half of Canadians say governments are hiding something about COVID-19: poll
- Bridge repair to cause significant traffic delays in East Hamilton for weeks
- Bell construction to close, restrict roads in Hamilton for weeks
- Lane restrictions on this Hamilton road will affect traffic for weeks
- Sewer repairs force lane reductions along a portion of Ottawa Street
- City closing portion of major Hamilton road for bridge repairs