Hamilton-born Eugene Levy wins lifetime achievement award
Our favourite Hamilton-born TV patriarch has been awarded a prestigious award.
Hamilton’s own, and one of the stars of Schitt’s Creek, Eugene Levy has been awarded a lifetime achievement award from the Newport Beach Film Festival.
Levy is known for his portrayal of Johnny Rose on the CBC sitcom, as well as Noah Levenstein, also known as Jim’s Dad, in all eight of the popular American Pie movies.
In a heartfelt tribute, several of Levy’s costars from Schitt’s Creek, including his son Dan Levy, shared messages of support and encouragement in a video that was shared to social media.
love you, Eugene! pic.twitter.com/j3ErzHxctU— Schitt's Creek (@SchittsCreek) August 11, 2020
Cover photo courtesy of Schitt’s Creek via Twitter
- 'I never won anything big before': Hamilton man wins top prize in OLG's Lottario draw
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Mohawk College in Hamilton confirms first COVID-19 case
- Hamilton homicide victim identified; boyfriend charged with murder
- It's been a long road, but Burger Lab opens for business in Hamilton