Hamilton among the top 10 cities most likely to house bed bugs
Do you remember when ‘don’t let the bed bugs bite’ was just an expression?
Over the last few years, bed bugs have become a serious problem across the country.
Recently, Orkin Canada released its list of the cities most infested with bed bugs.
According to the data, the 10 cities where you are most likely to encounter bed bugs are as follows.
- St. John’s
Unsurprisingly, many of the cities in the top 10 have large populations and are popular travel destinations.
The findings are based on the number of commercial and residential bed bug treatments Orkin performed from January 1 to December 31, 2019.
Those interested in viewing Orkin’s full list can do so here.
Click here to learn more about how to report and deal with bed bugs in the City of Hamilton.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Alleged Ancaster coke dealer charged with operating non-essential business
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Firefighters trying to extinguish single-home fire in Hamilton
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- These are the most 'walkable' cities in Canada - here's how Hamilton ranks
- Hamilton Ranked Among Top Cities of the Future
- Candidate cities’ selection process for 2026 World Cup takes next step
- Hamilton ranked among the most intelligent cities in the world
- Federal government providing $2.5 million to help cities go green