Freezing temperatures and flurries are coming for Hamilton this week
Parts of southern Ontario are about to get hit with a blast of winter weather.
Temperatures will feel as low as minus-7 degrees celsius with snow and rain expected throughout Ontario.
According to The Weather Network, “strong southerly winds will bring much milder temperatures into southern Ontario for Monday, but they come at a rainy price. Widespread rain showers will leave you struggling to hold onto your umbrella amid gusty winds. And the warm-up will be a brief one as a cold front cuts through on Tuesday, bringing a return to snow and a temperature slide that will leave most of the province below freezing by the end of the week.”
(Weather graphics courtesy of The Weather Network)
- Rain, snow and strong winds in the forecast for Hamilton
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Hamilton
- Snow and frigid temperatures in the forecast for Hamilton
- Bitter cold and some snow in the forecast for Hamilton
- Hamilton will need to bundle up this weekend as temperatures drop