Farmers' Market extends hours for the holidays
The Hamilton Farmer’s Market announced their holiday hours for the upcoming holiday season on Tuesday and it looks like shoppers will have plenty of time to stock up on Market goodies.
This year in December the Market will be open on Sundays leading up to Christmas.
In addition to four extra Sundays of shopping, the Market will be open every day starting Dec 19th leading up to Christmas Eve.
Here’s what the Market’s holiday hours look like:
Sunday, December 1: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 8: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 15: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 22: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
OTHER EXTRA HOLIDAY MARKET DAYS:
Monday, December 23: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 24: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
On the extra market days, there will be prizes for the first 50 customers of the day.
December is an exciting month to visit the Market, with many activities happening every weekend and promotional holiday specials.
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- Arrest made in "random killing" of 79 year old Hamilton woman: Police
- McMaster University says all classes for Fall 2020 term to be online
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman
- December home prices in Hamilton up quite a bit from last year
- Housing starts are down for December in Ontario
- Hamilton housing market picks up in first month of 2020
- Ontario considers cannabis lounges, cafes as part of future open market
- Adorable campaign promotes shopping local in Hamilton this holiday