Farmers' Market extends hours for the holidays
The Hamilton Farmer’s Market announced their holiday hours for the upcoming holiday season on Tuesday and it looks like shoppers will have plenty of time to stock up on Market goodies.
This year in December the Market will be open on Sundays leading up to Christmas.
In addition to four extra Sundays of shopping, the Market will be open every day starting Dec 19th leading up to Christmas Eve.
Here’s what the Market’s holiday hours look like:
Sunday, December 1: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 8: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 15: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 22: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
OTHER EXTRA HOLIDAY MARKET DAYS:
Monday, December 23: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 24: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
On the extra market days, there will be prizes for the first 50 customers of the day.
December is an exciting month to visit the Market, with many activities happening every weekend and promotional holiday specials.
- Hamilton Police look to identify suspects in SUV arson
- Hamilton's Levy wins Emmy for Schitt's Creek
- Police working to lay charges after hundreds gather in Hamilton for street racing event
- Masks now mandatory in common areas of multi-unit buildings in Hamilton
- Police intervene after hundreds pack Hamilton parking lot for street racing event
- December home prices in Hamilton up quite a bit from last year
- Housing starts are down for December in Ontario
- Hamilton housing market picks up in first month of 2020
- Ontario considers cannabis lounges, cafes as part of future open market
- Adorable campaign promotes shopping local in Hamilton this holiday