Epic Books Opens Second Location in Barton Village
Epic Books celebrated their 10 birthday by opening a second location in Hamilton.
Located in the Playhouse Cinema on Sherman Avenue, the popular independently-owned bookstore opened the doors to their new storefront on Tuesday (Sept. 10) a full ten years since setting up shop on Locke Street.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to everyone who came by last night to celebrate with @epicbookshamilton on their 10th Anniversary and the opening of their sequel location! Get ready for an even better experience at the Playhouse! * * * #hamont #hamiltonishome #bartonvillage #hamilton #book #books #bookstore #bookstagram #bookshelves #booksonfilm #movietheatre #movietheater #cinema #cineindie #indiecinema #indiefilm #community #smallbusiness #indiemovie
Over the years, Epic Books has established itself as a fixture in the Locke Street community and now they’ve taken a little of that magic and lot of reading material to Barton Village.
In keeping the spirit of their neighbour’s celebration of film and all things cinematic, Epic Book’s ‘sequel’ location will feature a wide selection of books on film.
The birthday celebration and opening appeared well attended and show promise for a bright future ahead at this bustling little corner in Barton Village.
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- Police allegedly locate drugs during traffic stop in Hamilton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman