'Don't be this guy ever!' OPP shares insane video of icy vehicle
We’ve all been there.
It’s early, it’s cold, you’re in a rush, and your car is covered in snow.
You’ve just brushed the snow off your vehicle (and somehow into your boots) before noticing your windows are caked with a think layer of ice. One scrape won’t do, though; you have to dig over and over and over…
Well, this highway driver apparently said, “screw it!”.
OPP West shared a video on Twitter of a vehicle that was pulled after the driver failed to clean the ice off their windshield. While they say the footage is from Jan. 2019, OPP say it serves a valuable reminder. They add that it’s still a far too common occurrence during the winter months.
Have a look:
Really? Don't be this guy ever! Make sure you clear the #ice and #snow from every window on your vehicle for everyone's safety. If YOU can't see it, how are you going to avoid it? Please #DriveSafe and #SlowDown. @weathernetwork @NorfolkCountyCA #NorfolkOPP ^es pic.twitter.com/mZxoxkXzBX— OPP West (@OPP_WR) December 2, 2019
- One man dead in double shooting in Hamilton
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Hamilton grandmother to spoil grandkids with lotto winnings
- No mask, no service: City of Hamilton moving toward mandatory face coverings
- Hamilton man wins nearly $100K with Lotto 6/49
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- Drivers could face steep fines for not clearing the snow off their cars
- Man charged after police stop stolen vehicle on highway in Hamilton
- Man critically injured after vehicle rolls over in Hamilton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle removed after striking pole