Delays on the 403 in Hamilton due to protests
A protest has brought all four lanes of the 403 to a halt in Hamilton.
According to reports, a group of protesters have blocked all four lanes of the westbound 403 near Highway 6. The protest is in relation to the Liberal government’s decision to move ahead with the new pipeline.
Ontario Provincial Police are attempting to remove the protesters.
The OPP has removed the protesters, and all lanes have been reopened.
- Here's what you need to know before heading out to one of Hamilton's pools
- Hamilton announces mandatory ban on outdoor water use
- Police searching for suspect of attempted murder at park in Hamilton
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested for attempted murder following stabbing in Hamilton
- Hamilton man wins massive lotto cash prize
- All lanes of Highway 6 blocked due to collision in Hamilton
- All four lanes of Highway 6 closed in Hamilton
- Collision blocking highway lanes in Hamilton
- Bolder actions, words from protesters behind Quebec and Ontario rail blockades
- A timeline on rail disruptions by anti-pipeline protesters across Canada