Country Star to Play Hamilton Bulldogs' Home Opener
The Hamilton Bulldogs will be celebrating their home opener in a big way this Saturday (Sept. 21).
Country star David Boyd Janes will be performing this weekend at FirstOntario Centre as the OHL franchise kicks off their 2019-2020 season, facing off against the Eerie Otters on their home turf.
Janes, the 2019 Emerging Artist Showcase winner from Boots & Hearts who play on the main stage, will be playing pre-game from 6-7 p.m. as well as at intermission at the Budweiser King Club on the main concourse.
The night marks the 5th Anniversary of the OHL team in the city, so there are special events planned throughout the evening, including special giveaways and deals on tickets and food packages, face painting, photo booth and a look back at the team over the years.
Fans can check out newly named team captain, Isaac Nurse, who is the fourth captain in franchise history.
Photo courtesy David Boyd Janes facebook page.
- An update from the HWDSB
- Hamilton up to 198 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Cannabis retailers now permitted to provide delivery and curbside pick-up options
- Bulldogs Sign Talented Forward Ahead of Season Opener
- Jays, Leafs, Raptors, TFC, Argos team up to create special assistance fund for event staff
- Raptors tickets in high demand this season
- Hamilton Bulldogs sign international standout forward, Mysak
- Hamilton's Forge FC sells star midfielder to Belgian club