COMING SOON: New townhomes coming to Northeast Hamilton
Waterworx is a new townhouse development by Losani Homes currently in preconstruction at 575 Woodward Ave. in Northeast Hamilton.
Sales for available units range in price from $379,900 to over $419,900. Waterworx has a total of 120 units that range in size from 1221 to 1601 sq. ft.
The floor plans are for two- and 3.5-bedroom units with one bathroom. Details, at this phase in the project remain scarce, but renderings suggest a very relaxed modern motif in the design.
The proximity to the QEW and Red Hill makes this development seem ideally situated.
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Condominium
- Selling Status: Registration
- Sales Start: Nov 2019
- Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Builder: Losani Homes
- Sale Prices - Available Units: From $379,900 to over $419,900
- Average Price per Sqft: $293 per SqFt
- Police searching for suspect of attempted murder at park in Hamilton
- Hamilton man wins massive lotto cash prize
- Hamilton residents asked to cut back on outdoor water use
- Hamilton man to use lotto winnings to honour late wife
- UPDATE: Hamilton Police seek public's help in locating missing 15-year-old girl
- COMING SOON: New modern mountain community in Mount Hope
- A stylish new development is coming to historic Ancaster
- Coming Soon: Waterdown townhomes a modern take on a classic
- Coming soon: Lakeside condo brings coastal modern living to Hamilton
- COMING SOON: History meets modern urban living in Downtown Hamilton