COMING SOON: New modern mountain community in Mount Hope
Cachet Mount Hope is a new townhouse and single-family home development by Cachet Homes currently in preconstruction at 9255 Airport Road West in Hamilton.
Sales for available units range in price from $459,990 to over $709,990. Cachet Mount Hope has a total of 430 units. Sizes range from 1362 to 2458 square feet.
Floor plans offer anywhere from 1362 sq. ft. to 2458 sq. ft. of living space and three to four-bedroom layouts. All floorplans currently feature 2 bathrooms and a powder room.
The design is described as 'mountain modern' and will be situated in a park-like setting.
Builder: Cachet Homes
Building type: Townhouse & Single Family Home
Number of units: 430
Bedrooms: 3 - 4
Size: 1362 - 2458 SqFt
Selling Status: Registration
Sales Start: Fall/Winter 2019
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Price: $459,990 to more than $709,990
- Police seize $1M in drugs, assault rifles from locker and home of Hamilton couple
- Hamilton up to 198 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- An update from the HWDSB
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- COMING SOON: New townhomes coming to Northeast Hamilton
- Coming Soon: Waterdown townhomes a modern take on a classic
- Coming soon: Lakeside condo brings coastal modern living to Hamilton
- COMING SOON: History meets modern urban living in Downtown Hamilton
- A stylish new development is coming to historic Ancaster