COMING SOON: New condos in the heart of Hamilton's arts district
A new condo development is coming soon to 212 King William Street, in the heart of Hamilton's arts district.
The envisioned 14-storey high-rise will offer residents the best of downtown living, timeless design, sought-after amenities and big, bright suites.
The ground floor of the building will feature a fitness centre complete with a yoga studio, self-serve pet wash station and retail spaces.
The top floor of the highrise will house the building's social room which has a large dining space, flat-screen TV, fireplace, catering kitchen and wet bar. Even more entertainment space is available on the expansive rooftop terrace and barbecue area.
One thing is for sure, the views from the upper floors and the rooftop will be stunning.
Sales for available units start from the mid $300,000s.
Building Type: Condo
Builder: Rosehaven Homes
Bedrooms: 1 to 2.5
Sq. ft: 540 to 960
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: June 22, 2019
Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Here's what you need to know before heading out to one of Hamilton's pools
- Hamilton announces mandatory ban on outdoor water use
- Police searching for suspect of attempted murder at park in Hamilton
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested for attempted murder following stabbing in Hamilton
- Hamilton man wins massive lotto cash prize
- Coming soon: Lakeside condo brings coastal modern living to Hamilton
- COMING SOON: History meets modern urban living in Downtown Hamilton
- A stylish new development is coming to historic Ancaster
- COMING SOON: New townhomes coming to Northeast Hamilton
- Hamilton fire crews battling fire in abandoned downtown building, residents asked to avoid area