Coming soon: Lakeside condo brings coastal modern living to Hamilton
A local builder wants residents of this new development to embrace "coastal modern" living in Stoney Creek.
CoMo Condos is a new condo development by Homes by DeSantis currently in preconstruction at Lakeview Drive and Fruitland Road.
With the building's proximity to the QEW and the Confederation GO Station nearby, residents of CoMo can indulge in the comforts of living in a quieter part of the city without fear of missing out on its hustle and bustle of the inner city.
Units boast gourmet kitchens, high-end finishes, in-suite laundry and views of the lake and escarpment.
Building amenities include a puppy wash, bark park, rooftop terrace, and social lounge, and easy access to transportation, shopping, restaurants, and hiking trails.
The development is scheduled for completion in 2022 and will have a total of 140 units.
Building Type: Condo
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: Winter/Spring 2019
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Estimated Completion: Winter/Spring 2022
Builder: Homes by DeSantis
Interior Designer: Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting Inc.
Sale Prices - Available Units: From $394,900 to more than $749,900
- COMING SOON: History meets modern urban living in Downtown Hamilton
- A stylish new development is coming to historic Ancaster
- COMING SOON: New condos in the heart of Hamilton's arts district
- COMING SOON: New townhomes coming to Northeast Hamilton
- COMING SOON: New modern mountain community in Mount Hope